If you or a family member has been injured, we want to help. John Price Law Firm, LLC, offers convenience and accessibility, with six offices in the Charleston area and surrounding counties of South Carolina. Most importantly, we offer compassionate representation with proven experience in personal injury and workers' compensation claims.
Attorney John Price and his experienced associates represent victims of all types of accidents and negligence. Our firm serves clients throughout the Lowcountry, with principal, fully staffed offices in North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant and Summerville, and satellite offices in Holly Hill, Myrtle Beach and Darlington.
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing our firm:
- Experience: Attorney John Price has been practicing law since 1985. When combined with other attorneys at the firm there is more than 60 years of experience.
- Trial skill: Mr. Price is a former state prosecutor with real courtroom experience and various trials, most notably personal injury litigation. Attorney Phipps has substantial courtroom experience in personal injury litigation, while Heather Hartoin is a former state prosecutor and former insurance defense trial lawyer with substantial personal injury litigation experience.
- Results: We have handled and settled thousand-dollar and million-dollar cases alike.
- Empathy: Our clients, their families and their needs are important to us.
- Convenience: We offer flexible appointment scheduling, off-site consultations and contingency fees.
- Our mission: To provide appropriately aggressive legal representation with a working sense of compassion for our clients.
We Care. We Work Hard To Pursue The Full Amount You Deserve.
At John Price Law Firm, LLC, we take the time to understand your needs and the circumstances of your injury. Some cases may settle early if the insurance company offers fair compensation. But the bottom line is, our dedicated lawyers will negotiate until you get the best settlement to be reasonably expected under the circumstances. If necessary, we are more than willing to take your case to trial.
Our attorneys have trial experience in many different types of personal injury and workers' compensation claims, including those that involve auto accidents, dog bites, defective products, medical malpractice, injuries to children, wrongful death and more.
Free Consultation About Workers' Compensation, Car Accidents Cases And More
Contact John Price Law Firm, LLC, to arrange your free initial consultation. Call us at 843-552-6011, or send us an email.
We can meet clients evenings and weekends by appointment, including visits to your home or hospital. Our firm charges no attorneys' fees unless we secure compensation for you. (Contingency fees are calculated before deducting expenses.)